In-Person Marketing + Creative Consultation
Take control of your marketing machine with in-person coaching, brainstorming and guidance from Laura!
Stuck on some horrific UX problems? Out of inspiration? Need a path through the chaos? (Did you try to use one of those cheap DIY website places? Tisk tisk.)
Answer questions, brainstorm solutions and identify your next steps with an in-person consultation. MARKETMOX mastermind Laura Noll will help you to analyze your current strategies (or lack of) then point your energies in a unified, strategic direction. Pick the brain of our marketing maven and learn her expert practices for growing your brand in the digital space.
Your in-person consultation includes:
Pre-consult research and session outline
You’ll complete a pre-session questionnaire and Laura will dive into your online presence including how your audience finds you and the impression that your brand leaves behind. Then, she’ll develop a custom outline to make the most of your in-person session.
8-hour in-person/on-site strategy session with Laura
Your consultation is a playground for brainstorming, identifying road blocks, developing new plans and – ultimately – taking action. Ask questions. Defer to Laura’s expert guidance. Consider new approaches to your old strategies. The topics to be discussed and challenges to be tackled are entirely up to you.
- Digital marketing strategy — build an overall game plan
- Social media management — gain followers, improve content
- Content marketing — create great content, where to share it, how to boost engagement
- Customer experience — identify opportunities to strengthen customer relations online and in store
- Web design and user experience — improve your site look, feel and conversions
- Branding and photography — establish a brand visual through thoughtful art and imagery
- Design and editing tutorials — learn to use Adobe Creative Cloud, social media management tools, WordPress, etc.
- Choose your own adventure — go rogue
Custom action plan
Easily take your next steps in the right direction with a custom action plan highlighting all of the challenges, concepts and recommendations derived from your session. Your plan includes multiple action items with detailed descriptions and tips for how to measure success.
1-hour accountability and follow up session
Losing motivation? Have more questions? Run into road blocks? Your consultation includes a 1-hour accountability session (typically recommended around 2 weeks out) to help keep you on track for meeting your goals. We’ll catch up through video chat or a phone call to talk through the action plan, what’s working, what isn’t and what to tackle next.
Note: While Laura will happily travel anywhere to meet you, fluctuations in travel rates may affect the final invoice for sessions booked outside of Kansas City or Brooklyn.